Well this week has flown by. With a gaggle of builders, deliveries, concrete, snow and an unexpected river – the extension is well and truly underway. I will post about it soon, there’s lots to tell!
I didn’t think I’d pinned much this week, but I’ve got plenty to choose from. Here are some favourites…
1. Chilli and soup bar How fun would this be for a party? I always panic about complicated menus when we entertain, but the simpler the better. So informal and yummy.
2. Striped swimsuit I’ve just paid the balance on our summer holiday – so all thoughts turn to swimwear. This retro bather is gorgeous.
3. Nothing great is suddenly created Repeat to self. I really need to remember this with the extension – it will be great and it won’t be created suddenly.
4. Flower print These bright colours work so well together. Wouldn’t this make a great trim on plain curtains?
5. Learning calligraphy I’m going to make this a resolution this year to learn – such a great skill to have.
6. Beautiful cake I’m a self-confessed cake addict, but I don’t think I could ruin this. A total piece of art/piece of cake!
Enjoy the weekend all,