Do you remember Tuesday? When the sun finally shone. And the breeze was light. And we all thought about getting our summer wardrobes ready. So brief, but what a lovely reminder that there will be warm, sunny days ahead.
Here’s some of my spring inspired pins from this week.
1. Patterned ceramic tile Wow – how lovely is this tile? Fabulous pattern.
2. Bright flowers on a sunny day Such a lovely image. Our garden is looking decidedly grey at the moment so this is serving as my long-term gardening inspiration.
3. Colourful living space A simple sofa and bright accessories really work in this room. Loving the perspex table too.
4. NARS pink lipstick Great way to inject a pop of colour without spending a fortune.
5. Be kind These wise words remind me of my mum – one of the kindest souls you’ll ever meet. Happy Mothers Day Mum!
6. Coral jeans A totally do-able look – bright jeans balanced with a plain t and neutral bag. I have a feeling we’ll need the scarf for a while!
7. Stylish hallway I love the scale of the mirror on this entryway. Food for thought for the extension….
In other news we also started the extension – so look out for a post soon!
Happy Weekend all!